프로젝트 관리 하기 위해서 설치했던 SVN이 클라이언트가 유료여서 찾아보다가 발견한 AnkhSVN.
기본 기능은 비슷한거 같고 사용할때도 편한거 같다 .
AnkhSVN is a Subversion SourceControl Provider for Visual Studio. The software allows you to perform the most common version control operations directly from inside the Microsoft Visual Studio IDE. With AnkhSVN you no longer need to leave your IDE to perform tasks like viewing the status of your source code, updating your Subversion working copy and committing changes. You can even browse your repository and you can plug-in your favorite diff tool.
AnkhSVN is an active open source project with multiple committers from around the world (including CollabNet). AnkhSVN is currently in release 2.0.5250. If you like AnkhSVN and use it daily, join our development team.
Read about AnkhSVN 2.0.
Frequently asked questions.
User support forum.
Try our new direct feedback page (Beta)
Pending Changes window
- One window to handle the normal workflow.
- Real-time overview of all project changes.
- Easy access to most Subversion commands.
- Easy-to-use wizard simplifies merging.
- Wizard is merge-tracking aware.
- Intuitive integrated conflict resolution
- Supports all merge scenarios supported by Subversion 1.5
- Works with Subversion 1.5 servers, and pre-1.5 servers.
- Don't leave your IDE for most common operations.
- Immediately view the source control status of all files in your project/solution.
- View working copy information such as last committed author, last committed date and the repository URL.
- Import new solutions automatically.
- Get support for all Subversion transfer protocols.
- Plug in your diff/merge tool of choice.
- Use command line templates for the most common merge tools.
- Easily browse any Subversion repository
- View extended information about remote files and directories in the Visual Studio Properties window
What's new in 2.0
- Pending changes window; subversion status and commands available in one place.
- Full support for Visual Studio 2005 and 2008; AnkhSVN is now a SCC package instead of just an addin
- Better log viewer
- Merge support
- Property editor
- AnkhSVN now supports most project types previously unsupported via the SCC api.
- All solution explorer actions (rename, copy&paste, drag&drop) keep subversion history now.
- Enhanced build process and setup
- Automatic check for updates
- And last but certainly not least end user documentation
AnkhSVN started as Arild Fines' final year development project at the Engineering Faculty of the Oslo College in Norway. Karl Fogel (one of the Subversion “originals”) was Arild’s outside mentor. Arild continued the project while pursuing a master's degree in Informatics at the University of Oslo. Nowadays, AnkhSVN is a true open source project under an Apache-style license. Arild continue to leads the project with multiple committers developing the code.
In Februari 2008 the decision was made to rewrite the AnkhSVN engine to create a full Source Code Control Package (SCC) for Visual Studio 2005, 2008 and later. The new engine will be the heart of the new 2.0 release which will see its initial release in June 2008. This new version integrates deeply in Visual Studio to give better performance, stability and usability. The new Pending Changes window is the heart of the new integration. It gives an up-to-date overview of all your project actions and provides easy access to most subversion commands. Daily builds of the work in progress are available on our downloads page.
CollabNet hosts and supports the AnkhSVN project with the goal to accelerate growth of the AnkhSVN community and adoption by development organizations around the world. CollabNet also contributes code to the project.
Get involved with AnkhSVN!